Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: a mini problem ....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey fellaz , i got a lil problem ..i searched it already on the forum ..but nothing worked....i still have v 4.3 on my laptop for backup etc..and i jus wanted to know why when i play a song on the deck..it doesnt show up on the side playlist/automix playlist thingy..i changed autosave in regedit ..still didnt work..is there a setting on it so i can do that ?..plz hlp ..thnx in advance

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 5:06 pm

Do you mean that you want all your PLAYED song to show up automatically in Sidelist/playlist ?

Or are you asking if playlist (played tracks) are saved to a playlist file ?

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 6:00 pm
ya....the one that i play.i want it on the sidelist automatically....

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 6:25 pm

Not sure if there is such a feature.. At least I've never used it.

Maybe someone else knows

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 6:28 pm
Sound like you want to keep a record of playlist. I don't know ANYTHING about v5 because I don't have it YET. But but playlist should automatically be saved in playlist history or as I read in the manual. You can set it up in the registry to have it saved in the sidelist after an amount of time.

Correct me if Im wrong.

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 6:38 pm
ya but the thing is that im using 4.3 on my laptop..i still have to get used to v5....and y ai want a record of the tracklist...so that later on i can jus go back to it and save it...but whenever i play the song.....it used to pop up n the side now it doesnt even on v 4.3...:(

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 7:20 pm
mini reaper wrote :
ya but the thing is that im using 4.3 on my laptop..i still have to get used to v5....and y ai want a record of the tracklist...so that later on i can jus go back to it and save it...but whenever i play the song.....it used to pop up n the side now it doesnt even on v 4.3...:(

On the explorer side of VDJ you should see some folders listed. One of them is named music with a symble in it. click on the folder and a list of past plays list that is dated when you played the list. Drag one of the white pages up to the deck and the playlist will form on the right side with all the songs played that date. You can now drag each song to the deck as normal

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 7:36 pm
k thnx .....prowblem solved.......thnx fatkatz and norway

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 7:39 pm
AAHHH, another satisfied customer!!!

I must go and save the rest of the world and earn my next "star"

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 7:42 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
fatkatzdj wrote :
mini reaper wrote :

On the explorer side of VDJ you should see some folders listed. One of them is named music with a symble in it. click on the folder and a list of past plays list that is dated when you played the list. Drag one of the white pages up to the deck and the playlist will form on the right side with all the songs played that date. You can now drag each song to the deck as normal

The option you are looking for is on the Playlist menu [the circle with the ... in it] Activate the Repeat option. This way any track loaded to a deck is automatically added to the playlist.

This is a V3 & V4 solution.

[oooOOHH, how quickly we all forget... must be loving that new Automix feature!]

V5 uses the Autosave Unplayed option in the Config -> Options tab

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 8:38 pm
I would have answered it in v5 format except, well you know where it's going. I just wanted to mention that ALL you teamer and programmers have some dissatisfied dancers here in Denver, Colorado. I told them that I was going to put on an amazing audio and video show with all the glitz and glamour of the new setup... They are already standing in line and camping waiting to get in.

I just have to have the promoters give discounts and little Fatkatz JR won't be able to eat everyday next month...

This is the ripple affect of not having v5... I know soon!

I'm still waiting for calanders to start putting soon as one of the days... Who knows!

PS>>> LOL on all this - kinda

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 9:17 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)