Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Screen unresponsive

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Daz35PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have had a crash 2 weeks running now. I wrote down what it said, but lost the piece of paper rather annoyingly.

What I can remember is that it says something about there was an error due to an unresponsive screen and that VDJ has fixed it and it should be OK to carry on, but restart the software when you have time. When the error happens the audio stops immediately.

I then clicked on OK and another error screen came up and then another one saying something about R6025?

I am running 5.0 ver7 with a Sony Vaio 2Ghz, 2 Gb ram and Denon HC4500 and I was just playing music. I am using the default skin with video interface.

I have had nothing but trouble since upgrading to 5.0 and am seriously considering other software. I cannot go back to 4.3 as I assume that there won't be native support for the HC4500.

geposted Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 12:51 pm
The graphics card is a Radeon X700 256Mb by the way if that helps.

This probably has nothing to do with it, but when I boot up the software, it says "Warning! The skin you are trying to use has a higher resolution than your screen"

geposted Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 2:20 pm
As usual, not a single response from anyone at VDJ.

Thanks for all your help guys.

geposted Sat 29 Mar 08 @ 10:17 am
Daz what screen resolution are u using on ur main desktop?? Does the skin match that resolution?? If it doesnt, then make it match.

It is also really hard for the team to help without a crashguard.

geposted Sat 29 Mar 08 @ 11:53 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Can you post here the data of your "Crashguard report.txt" file

geposted Sat 29 Mar 08 @ 12:38 pm
There isn't a report. That's the problem. It was crashing to windows, but now it's saying something about pure virtual function call, runtime error and R6025? It also keeps saying something about the screen not being responsive.

I changed the resolution so I don't get any messages when it's loading now.

It seems to happen when I am clicking on the search box (I don't use a mouse) and if I miss slightly and click around the area, but not quite on it.

I did manage to re-create it once by clicking around and on the search box area. The strange thing is, it always seem to happen between around 10:45 - 11:15pm - maybe that's a coincidence?

geposted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 7:35 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Don't you have an automatic download at this hour (look at automatic Windows updates or antivirus or ... )?

geposted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 9:58 am
No, all turned off. All network connections are disabled.

There are another couple of things I have disabled. ATI Hotkey POLLER came up on a few forums when I was searching, so I have disabled that. I've looked in the event viewer and the last 3 crashes have been as follows:

29th March 2008 22:48pm Application error Event ID1000 fault address 0x00089219
23rd March 2008 23:17pm Application error Event ID1000 fault address 0X000b1de7
29th Feb 2008 22:44pm Application error Event ID1000 0x0008fab9

geposted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 10:57 am
Another crash last night.

This time it was definately when I was clicking on the search bar, without a shadow of a doubt. It happened around 10:30pm and I was watching everytime that I clicked on it and I clicked directly on the search bar.

This was after I recovered the laptop, loaded eveything on again, got rid of all the crap, tuned it for XP music and re-scanned all of the tracks.

All I get is a dialogue box telling me that VDJ has suffered an error and need to close and it shuts down the audio immediately. I clicked on the error report and it tells me the temp report contains: C:\DOCUME˜\Darren\Locals˜1\Temp\9588_appcompat.txt

Apart from buying a new laptop, I really don't know what to do now. I have tried everything.

I'm really desparate - anyone got any ideas at all?

geposted Sun 06 Apr 08 @ 7:25 am
Have u gotten all the updates for ur computer online. If not u really need to. Including ur graphics, sound cards and Direct X.

geposted Sun 06 Apr 08 @ 4:52 pm
Yes, it's all updated.

geposted Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 7:00 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)