Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Special PRO version discount price for Hercules DJConsole RMX & Steel (Limited edition users) - Page: 4

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

If you Purchase the full version of Cue and not the LE version you will have access to all the goodies here on the site as you will be a Pro User. If you purchase a controller which comes with Cue, that isnt the Pro Version, you would be a Limited User and only allowed to download what is ok'd for limited users.

If you buy a controller, that is what you are buying, the controller. The VDJ or Cue that comes with it is just a gift per say to give you somethin to use right away with the controller. If you like it then its worth the upgrade price to go pro.

geposted Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 3:44 am
tech126Home userMember since 2008
Thanks for the help..

I just wanted to make sure that I don't "double spend" and but one product and still need to upgrade again..

So does the offer still apply with the RMX controller?? Will it only cost $150 for the upgrade??

geposted Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 10:13 am
gfunk1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Can anyone tell me what the difference between vdj-djc 5.2.1 and pro is? I just got the rmx and wanted to upgrade, but is it worth the $150?

geposted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 9:07 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Look here;)

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

The most notable things is that the djc edition will not permit u to use external hardware other than the given console itself. N there are a lot of limitation. The best is to upgrade to pro n use it to the fullest:)

Yes there are special discount for it and it worth it;)

geposted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 12:48 am
tech126 wrote :
Thanks for the help..

I just wanted to make sure that I don't "double spend" and but one product and still need to upgrade again..

So does the offer still apply with the RMX controller?? Will it only cost $150 for the upgrade??

Yes it is n to do that u need to register ur rmx serial first then u can proceed to have that discount;)

geposted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 12:50 am
tech126Home userMember since 2008
THANKS!!! I already got the RMX coming in from PSSL..

They had a 20% off sale this weekend and I got a brand new unit for $308.19 shipped to me..

Once I get it then I'll upgarade to the pro version. BTW, how long will this offer last???

Thanks again everyone for the help..This boards ROCKS!!!

geposted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 12:56 am
Can djc 5.2.1 use the automix function with a playlist?

geposted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 7:11 am
hi how do u change the skin of vdj im using vista and have hercules rmx

geposted Mon 05 Jan 09 @ 8:04 am
I don't think you can? I tried as well - HELP anyone.

geposted Mon 05 Jan 09 @ 5:27 pm
can u go in ur soundcards with it? its pro ?

geposted Mon 12 Jan 09 @ 7:39 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Tue 13 Jan 09 @ 9:10 am
argyxPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Heck, I'd love to have $150 back for being a loyal customer and buying VDJ before the RMX. Oh well, screwed again.

geposted Tue 03 Feb 09 @ 8:56 pm
Ummm, I put my code in since the trial is up. $150 off, yep but still $150US! Yikes for $50 (+$150) more I could have gotten an Xponent with the full version of Torq and its $50 to update to the latest version. I love the RMX its more portable and can be powered off the USB bus alone (loved the fact Hercules included a travel bag with the purchase nice touch!), those are advantages, but I'm starting to feel a bit let down but no buyers remorse. I could use the economy excuse but I won't, but that would be troubling if I can't get the WDM settings in the Console Edition to stay on (it will which to AISO during VDJ boot up) and only have config control in the Pro version only which is frankly a bit silly.

geposted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 1:11 pm
Hi djfourmoney,

1. U have bought the console and VDJ DJC edition is a gift to u for u to get started.
2. The VDJ DJC would not operate if the console is not connected.
3. Config control is only available in PRO only and that is understandable cause it gives more flexibility and hardware choices. For the DJC version, as it is limited the only hardware that can be werk with, is the console itself so there no need for more config or else it will not be called LE version right?
4. Indeed u have a good discount to update to pro and you will not regret it.;)

I do hope that u be with us soon as a pro edition user;)

Kind regards;)

geposted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 4:54 pm
any one have new effects

geposted Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 3:54 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Shufflepro stop! Enough is enough.....the Team is aware of your issue. If you persist your account could be locked...you don't want that..allow someone to respond....

geposted Wed 25 Feb 09 @ 3:33 pm
Hello all I am new to this set, and a proud owner of the Hercules RMX with VDJ PRO. The discount was great, I was wondering if anyone knows about a newer version of VDJ coming out?

geposted Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 10:39 pm
Hi purejuice, welcome as a pro user.

The newer version will be out when it is ready.

Regards;)

geposted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 12:54 pm
i have the trial version right now and enjoying it, however i'm just curious how much the pro version will cost? and what about the new version of the vdj is it going to cost me...or should i just wait...

geposted Wed 15 Apr 09 @ 2:23 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
chris07lex wrote :
i have the trial version right now and enjoying it, however i'm just curious how much the pro version will cost? and what about the new version of the vdj is it going to cost me...or should i just wait...

You will get a discount of $150 as you own the RMX,

Normally VirtualDJ is $299, but with your discount it will cost you $149.

There is no need to wait till the next update comes out as you will get that for free. All the updates/revisions have been free so far.

geposted Wed 15 Apr 09 @ 2:29 am
69%