Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Need Help New Computer!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi All,

Sorry for the bother if this has come up before but I just got the HP Touch comp with Vista as a b-day gift from all of my friends and family. I am really confused on how to correctly approach this matter. My current computer is an old e-machine with XP. I am quickly learning about vista and getting used to it but I need help transferring my VDJ 4 PRO NOT 5 (unfortunately didn't like 5 as much as 4. something that I have) to it. Keep in mind I upgraded to Pro a couple years back from the MK2 Vdj software. Now my questions would be, how do I get my current vdj Pro with the mk2 to the new computer? Since the new comp has Vista, I don't know if the cds that I started with are useful anymore since they are old and I would think are not compatible with Vista. Also I would hate to have all 600 gigs of music re-analyzed in VDJ. Is there a way to get around that aswell?

Your kind info would be greatly appreciated since I am not knowledgeable when it comes to these things.

Thanks!
DJ Naamnaam

geposted Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 12:35 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)