Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ + Maya 44 = Problems for onboard sound card

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So basically every once in a while when I turn on VDJ it won't play songs - in fact, no music on the computer will play - in Windows Media Player, VLC, Winamp, nowhere. I get errors. In VDJ I hit play and it just stays frozen at the cue point - won't move. I can't even move it by manually using the mouse. Then, if I plug in the Maya 44, it works through the Maya, but I still can't get it to properly work through the computer's speakers.

This is a problem. Any ideas?

geposted Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 1:16 am
The weird part is that stuff like Youtube will still play through - just not anything like an MP3 or WAV or MP4 or MPG or AVI.

geposted Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 1:18 am
I should also mention I've got 4 gb of RAM, a Vista system, plenty of HD space, etc. This computer is a beast. And I have no clue why this happens.

geposted Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 1:28 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I guess that when you connect your Maya it is automatically set as default playback device. You need to connect your speaker on Maya and it will play. First, go to Start>Control Panel>Sounds and set the card you want to use. The same card select in VDJ>Config>Sound Setup and it should be ok.

geposted Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 4:03 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)