Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: What the best profissionall controller X Virtual DJ ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hercules RMX
Vestax VCI 300
Numark NS7
Numark Total Control

?????

geposted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 8:24 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
There is no "best". Controllers are designed for different needs. It is a personal choice, so experiment and have fun finding the one that suits you.

geposted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 8:30 am
i am played video and audio. what a best controller for this use ? ( my english is bad, i am sorry ). i have one hercules rmx and hercules mk2. its not professional use ? i want one controller for professional use.

geposted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 8:49 am
gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i use to Numark ICDX Players they are native for VDJ und SSL and they work GREAT
also the are good cd/mp3 Players in case you got problems with your computer you can play ipod usb stick or harddrive
best regards
DJ Agua

geposted Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 4:52 am
Hi,
I purchased the Vestax VCI-100 yesterday and played with it for a few hours. Though it is a professional controller, I did not like the way it worked and synced with VDJ. I would dare to say that possibly the VCI-100 unit is synced up better to traktor cause with my system, needs and with VDJ, it did not impress me at all. Sure I could have tweaked it via midi file assignment, but I like the convenience of total PLUG AND PLAY. The Hercules MP3 Control (which I was upgraded from) was more VDJ responsive in my opinion. AND it's just that, my opinion.
I was interested in getting the Numark Icdx or Pioneer 400 as a controller. I am very old school and I love my levers, sliders, buttons and crossfaders so the Numark, though it looked cool ( and priced right), was not the way for me. I have an M-audio fast track pro as my present soundcard ( and wanted to keep it) so I was looking to upgrade from my hercules Mp3 console.
I decided after returning the Vestax unit from just purchasing it after just a few hours, to exchange it for the HERCULES REMIX CONSOLE. LOVING the heck outta this. The unit KNOWS VDJ, syncs mad lovely (meaning awesome plug and play!)
Sound quality is pretty good for the price. Plus if I want to go timecode and do the vinyl thing later I can.
For the price, Hercules Remix:
1. works totally well with VDJ
2. looks pretty pro so that's a plus
3. has the advantage of the soundcard built in, so it's an easier set up to transport.
4. the unit and features are laid out pretty well.
I like keeping my controller and sound card separate, but in this case the REMIX CONSOLE is working nicely. I have been practicing and playing with it for hours today. So far so good. Check the wikipedia for set up and follow that. I did and my computer, software and controller are all one happy family!
Just the way I like it.
Good luck,
Junito Perez

geposted Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 10:44 pm
DN-HC4500 with a DN-X500 mixer. You can control the video and audio crossfader this way.

geposted Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 9:02 pm
Hey, i am no pro by any means but i do have one thing i can say :) The nurmak Total Control is a great Bedroom Controller. If you are serious about DJ'ing like i am just starting i feel (and this is only my opinion) that looks a very important and i would never be seen in a million years in a club/bar with the Total Control. It really is a toy, i did not believe the many comments and went and brought the DJ IO + Total Control, its been 2 weeks now i am flogging them for the Vestax vcm-100 (as i have a macbook pro on the way they just look sooo good together with the laptop stand rk-100) and also 2 x EKS XP5 (so i have more control for efffects etc). Hope that was of help :). Tim

geposted Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 3:15 am
Hi,
I purchased the Vestax VCI-100 yesterday and played with it for a few hours. Though it is a professional controller, I did not like the way it worked and synced with VDJ. I would dare to say that possibly the VCI-100 unit is synced up better to traktor cause with my system, needs and with VDJ, it did not impress me at all. Sure I could have tweaked it via midi file assignment, but I like the convenience of total PLUG AND PLAY. The Hercules MP3 Control (which I was upgraded from) was more VDJ responsive in my opinion. AND it's just that, my opinion.
I was interested in getting the Numark Icdx or Pioneer 400 as a controller. I am very old school and I love my levers, sliders, buttons and crossfaders so the Numark, though it looked cool ( and priced right), was not the way for me. I have an M-audio fast track pro as my present soundcard ( and wanted to keep it) so I was looking to upgrade from my hercules Mp3 console.
I decided after returning the Vestax unit from just purchasing it after just a few hours, to exchange it for the HERCULES REMIX CONSOLE. LOVING the heck outta this. The unit KNOWS VDJ, syncs mad lovely (meaning awesome plug and play!)
Sound quality is pretty good for the price. Plus if I want to go timecode and do the vinyl thing later I can.
For the price, Hercules Remix:
1. works totally well with VDJ
2. looks pretty pro so that's a plus
3. has the advantage of the soundcard built in, so it's an easier set up to transport.
4. the unit and features are laid out pretty well.
I like keeping my controller and sound card separate, but in this case the REMIX CONSOLE is working nicely. I have been practicing and playing with it for hours today. So far so good. Check the wikipedia for set up and follow that. I did and my computer, software and controller are all one happy family!
Just the way I like it.
Good luck,
Junito Perez

the only problem which i just found out after I purchased a RMX is that it doesn't have touch sensitive jog wheels--so if you are looking for a true vinyl feel forget it. there is a scratch mode that is useless cuz you cant even hold the beat.

geposted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 12:49 pm
xche78xHome userMember since 2006
if the virtualdj dev team (or even enthusiast programmers) would actually work and include seamless support for the Numark NS7 (meaning every function is mapped and works instantly) then it can be the best PROFESSIONAL VirtualDJ controller available.

all the others are small, and is designed for portability and home dj's.

you should also check out these other great midi controllers
Numark NS7
Pioneer Sep-C1
DAC3 / DMC2
CDJ-400
VCI-300 / VCI-100
Hercules Controllers

geposted Sat 03 Jan 09 @ 2:17 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)