Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Switch to MAC ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi Everydoby !

I heard a lot of times that having a MAC is more stable than a PC, with VDJ and in general. So, is it "true" ? Is is really worth buying a MAC ? I also heard that some sound effects are missing in the MAC version of Vdj ? What are they ?

Well, could you actually tell me the advantages of being on a MAC ?

See you and hopefully I'll be soon a MAC User ;-)

And sorry for the ugly English xD

DjMorpheo

geposted Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 10:20 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi;)

All i can summarized that it is worth getting a mac n it is a long term investment. U will not regret it;)

I use window n mac too but to me the mac os is better. Not slamming window but both have its pro n cons.

Vdj on mac is stable right now except for a few minor things. It will be greatly improved in the next version i believe.

Hope that answer ur enquiries n i do hope u can join us as a mac user too:)))

geposted Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 6:44 am
okay, thank you spinnaJ, I'll think about it !

See ya !

geposted Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 6:49 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You will not regret it if u buy one:P

C ya;)

geposted Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 11:25 pm
brechaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi guys I am a new user of Macpro with Hercules Rmx. I just upgraded my VDJ to a pro version it has been a great experience a couple of issues regarding to the sound card but looks like they were solved up to now. I am having a hard time with effects buttons, they change the name but sound is the same, is fixed in Flanger and Beatgrid. Does anyone know why this happens?

geposted Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 2:10 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 5:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)