Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Virtual Vinyl Glitch Problem....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Heres my setup:

2 Denon S3500
Numark DM950
Numark Virtual Vinyl
Dell Inspiron 700m Laptop.
Progrmas Used Virtual DJ, Numark Virtual Vinyl, and PCDJVJ And it all does glitches.

Whenever I'm mixing, frequently one of s3500 is unable to scratch and doesn't respond to the timecode. I'm able to play the music from the laptop but, I'm unable to stop, play, or scratch from one of the 3500's.

The only way to fix it is to go to the options and switch it from external mixer to single output. But everytime I do that, it messes up the song thats playing. Anyone know how to fix the problem?

geposted Sun 21 Dec 08 @ 10:23 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi chucknasty, Do register ur serial n updates to V5.2.1;)

geposted Sun 21 Dec 08 @ 10:35 pm
Yeah I already have 5.2.1

geposted Sun 21 Dec 08 @ 10:52 pm
registration is real important, folks here would be more likely to give you a helping hand if they know you are a legit user

geposted Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 11:39 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
chucknasty wrote :
Heres my setup:

2 Denon S3500
Numark DM950
Numark Virtual Vinyl
Dell Inspiron 700m Laptop.
Progrmas Used Virtual DJ, Numark Virtual Vinyl, and PCDJVJ And it all does glitches.

Whenever I'm mixing, frequently one of s3500 is unable to scratch and doesn't respond to the timecode. I'm able to play the music from the laptop but, I'm unable to stop, play, or scratch from one of the 3500's.

The only way to fix it is to go to the options and switch it from external mixer to single output. But everytime I do that, it messes up the song thats playing. Anyone know how to fix the problem?

Could you please confirm your Hardware SN?

What do your waveforms look like big or small?

What is the signal quality %

geposted Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 4:34 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)