Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: wiered problem last night with effects any ideas?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

not sure on what is the cause so i'm hoping someone can chime in on this one. i recently purchased a DDM 4000 mixer. yest i installed the xml file from the plug in section and played around with it for a bit in the lab. it was working good and then all of the sudden i hit loop out on deck b and both tracks slowed down to like a craw as if the cdj was set to minus 30 bpm. i tried loading a dif song and i got the same issue. i had to shut down cue and restart it to get it going right again. this was at home before the club. with this happening i decided to hold off on taking the DDM 4000 to the club with me. i set up with my normal set up, cdj, rane mixer and total control for video mixing. well the same thing happened twice without the ddm hooked up. the only thing i can think of is the ddm 4000 xml and E-mu driver was added to my gig laptop. i never had a problem like this before with cue and it happened twice in one 4 hour set. i'm hoping some one can give me there input on it. i'm gonna see if the drivers for the usb/midi cable are current but other than that not sure. thanks.

geposted Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 7:11 am
anyone? i know others have a ddm 4000.

geposted Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 9:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)