Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Nvidia, Vista & ATI (Freezing Problems)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have read most of the posts regarding Video Freezing Problems and tried my hardest to find a work around for this with my 1Gb NVidia 8500GT & Vista but had no success. In the end the soultion for me at least was to replace the 1GB NVidia 8500 GT with a 512Mb ATI X1650 Pro

This has cleared up the problem and at least in my mind points to NVidia's incompatibility with Vista & Virtual DJ. Having said that I have also seen some posts regarding the same problem with ATI cards so perhaps I am mistaken. The box in question is installed in one of my clients clubs and it runs 12 hours a day 7 days a week so it must be reliable and glitch free. Clearly Virtual DJ needs to do some checking into this and work more closely with NVidia to try and fix this problem because not everyone is willing to, or can afford to buy a new card to fix a problem that should have been solved by now.

I love this product and wish I had it back in the days when I was beat mixing Vinyl records in the club scene in Houston. Virtual DJ is hands down the best DJ software out there in my opinion and while I will no longer build boxes with NVidia cards... I will continue to support and recommend Virtual DJ.

Keywords:
Video Freezing
nVidia 8500 GT
Turbo Cache
Windows Vista

geposted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 1:08 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That is good that u support VDJ. Perhaps u can register ur serial and get the updates;)

geposted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 2:45 am
i know the issue with my nvidia and virtual dj was decreasing the hardware acceleration on my video card..it works 110% now. problem solved

geposted Wed 21 Jan 09 @ 2:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)