Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with Hercules RMX DJ Console [SOLVED]

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Whenever i plug in the console to my macbook pro the lights in the console flash abit then the mouse on the computer stops moving and i can't use it. i don't know hwo to get around this problem, any suggestions? cheers.

geposted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 4:12 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pls register ur software on ur serial and grab the recent version.

PS: Pls use the mac forum for this. Thanks;)

geposted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 4:17 pm
sorry lol

i've already installed the 1.95 update and entered the serial number.

geposted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 4:28 pm
What version of console are u using? And if u have the vdj pro do enter it on ur modify my profile.

Regards;)

geposted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 4:31 pm
i dunno. i've only just got it today.

geposted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 4:32 pm
Get the latest djc version from ur download center and also pls update ur herc drivers and firmware from the hercules site;)

Btw welcome to the mac community..hehe

geposted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 4:34 pm
sorry for being abit useless i realise that i must sound like a dick ahaha.

basically i have traktor scratch pro which i would like to use the Hercules RMX console with. When i installed the drivers for RMX i also installed the Virtual DJ that came with it to see if it was any good. Whenever i plug in the RMX console by USB it stops the mouse working.

geposted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 4:35 pm
i discovered if i unticked 'Ignore Trackpad input when mouse is present' or whatever in system prefrences it fixes the issue :D however, how do i set up the console with scratch pro?

me=world biggest noob!

geposted Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 5:08 am
Hi sorry for the late response.

Glad u got it solved;) Anyway u have to ask in the traktor forum if u want to use the scratch pro.

Regards;)

geposted Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 9:14 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)