Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Compatible Timecoded Vinyl for Virtual DJ??

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I would like to know what Timecoded vinyl is compatible with Virtual DJ?

I purchased 2 official "Virtual DJ timecoded vinyls" a couple of weeks ago and I still haven't received them and I have a gig to play in 2 days! I have no problem going out to buy an extra set, but I don't know what timecoded vinyl is compatible with Virtual DJ.

I don't know if my set up matters but I have;
-PC laptop
-Final Scratch Open
-Virtual DJ

I originally bought Stanton Final Scratch timecoded vinyls to go with my FS Open (ASIO card), to later find out they aren't compatible with Virtual DJ.

So can anyone please tell me what Timecoded vinyl is compatible with Virtual DJ?

geposted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 1:28 pm
Serato Time Coded Vinyls are also compatible with VDJ 5.2.1 ;-)

geposted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 1:29 pm
I noticed there are a couple of editions to the Serato Vinyl. 1st and 2nd edition. Does it matter which version?

Will the Serato vinyl have issues with my Final Scratch Open ASIO card?

Someone also told me Numarks Virtual Vinyl is compatible with Virtual DJ. Is this true?

Thanks for the help!

geposted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 1:51 pm
I just received my Virtual DJ vinyl today, A day before I play at a club! Just in time!!! Thanks for the help!!!

geposted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 6:08 pm
vjdaveHome userMember since 2007
FYI: Serato TCV second edition works with virtual DJ 5.2. To set it up you need to start your records first and in the Time code config screen select "Noisemap" and you should see a Pop up that says "CV02 Timecode Detected" and you are good to go. I'd like to hear how this compares to the VDJ TCV (v5) if there is any difference at all.

geposted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 1:12 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)