Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Many Virtual Vinyl Glitches

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Problems requiring help:

1. TCCDs are playing at 45rpm
2. Lose all CD control over software. I can play directly from the laptop, but I can't stop, play, scratch, etc from hardware. There is no set time when it does this. Could be 4 hours into a set or 4 minutes.
3. I was able to unplug USB, reboot, and get it to work again, but after this most recent event, now unable to get TCCDs to work at all. Specifically, 0% timecode signal (the radial button remains red when it use to be green) and the software CDs spin awkwardly and the wave form if I drop a MP3 in the deck runs at 1000X speed.

Heres my setup:

2 Denon DN-S5000s
1 Pioneer DJM-909
Numark Virtual Vinyl (with software version 5.2.1)
Laptop with maximum requirements to run hardware/software (Vista 32-bit)
Hardware/software Numark Virtual Vinyl with CUE

It just stopped working -- I didn't touch any of the connections.

Read through threads and couldn't find an exact answer -- there was a similar, but forums didn't answer as he didn't have a registered copy of the software.

Thanks for your help

geposted Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 1:00 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 3:35 pm
Waveform views 2 and 3 are both large circles.

I contacted Numark's Tech Support. They recommended I uniinstall and reinstall again. Why? If there has been any automatic Windows update since installing, their tech indicated it can cause compatibility problems.

So I uninstalled again and turned off auto updates (just do that because I'm forgetful). It works again, but I have had to uninstall/reinstall now about 5 times. I'm hopeful for something more reliable.

I have learned not to do the following to prevent uninstall/reinstalling:

1. I unplug USB before turning on my laptop
2. I make sure the CD players aren't playing before starting CUE software

This seems to have been useful because since speaking with Numark's Tech Support, I've only had to un/reinstall once.

Thanks skyfxl -- you are very helpful to this forum!

geposted Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 3:53 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)