Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Total Control sound issues????

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

got distorting comin through under mixes when moving controls ? it really sux!! help please??

geposted Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 6:21 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Set latency to fastest and untick safe mode and over clock in the config menu.

geposted Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 6:59 pm

If you get constant sound issues, do not unclick safe mode.

Turn safe mode on as last resort, if latency settings cant fix the issues. It will run VDJ sound in safer mode.

And set latency to AUTO in VDJ performance settings

geposted Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 10:28 pm
Having the same issue... when moving faders, crossfaders, and platters, i (and everyone at the club) ear cracks and dusty noises.
AND my settings are at the fastest, with auto latency and everything lowed - before i got the Total Control, i used the Behringer BCD3000 with high quality settings flawless, for 3 months.
What's happening?
A friend said it may be because of Vista OS. He changed back to XP then it stopped... can it be?
Thanks!

geposted Sun 29 Mar 09 @ 8:47 pm
I´ve solved a bit of the problem searching on mixed posts on forum.
Set auto latency, safe mode AND overclock off, and tried turning up master tempo complexity.
I´m using 2 sound card, realtek onboard for cueing, and external Behring UCsomething (i think it´s UCA200) for master.
The master sounds good, but with high latency, and phones sound strange, with some cracks. And even higher latency. It´s hard to mix, because when i think it´s good, I crossfade and the incoming is all wrong, with a different time! Maybe the auto latency setting did set 2 different values for the 2 sound cards, de-synchronising them. Am I right, technical people?
Today I will test a Serato sound card of a friend on it. Maybe I´ll get a U46 next week to use.
Will it solve the issues, guys? I don´t wanna trow money away. Things are too expensive here in Brasil.
A Total Control is like US$ 550, and the U46 is US$320. Too many taxes, you know...
So, please help!!!
Thanks

dj ivan motta
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

geposted Fri 03 Apr 09 @ 9:19 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)