Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP ME Please!! - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

OK been sitting at my desk for 3hrs now looking for a answer and I have found some but it did not help me?
So I just got a pair of CDJ800MKII and I downloaded the pro edition Trial Version and I burned the TCCD Pro version in audio format. But I cann't stop the DAM Siginal from comming through also?? Keep getting the WEEEEEE or beeping sound of the signal? I have tried everything but no luck. So I come to my fellow VDJ DJ's for help

Here is my set up BTW
Toshiba Satelite 2.6gh Duel Core 3Gigs or Ram
Hercules RMX with the latest drivers
Windows Vista Preium 32bit OS
CDJ800MKII

I hope I dont have to buy a external sound card as I know the RMX is capiable of doing the job? but this is pissing me off!! Another guy I know uses Seroto with his CDJ1000 with out any issues. Any help would be apprieciated!!

geposted Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 6:32 pm
Try adjusting your input and output sliders on your RMX. I actually had the same problem as you. But I was using a Maya44 and I opened up Maya control panel and moved all of the sliders down and output sliders all the way up.

Syberman

geposted Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 6:40 pm
lol - just about to post some info from Sybermans thread - but he beat me to it.

As he says this example is for the Maya soundcard but in principal you will need to do the same thing within the RMX Control Panel:

Quote :

yes, thats the timecode signal playing through, and comming out to your speakers.

What you need to do, in the maya souncard config pannel, is to mute monitor on your line ins, to prevent the sound from the line in (aka timecode signal) to play through to the soundcards outputs.

Then you'll get rid of the "weeee" ;)

geposted Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 6:41 pm
you mean the RMX counsel on the bottom of the tray? all I see is the voulme for channels 1-2 and 3-4? I see where on top it says out put channels on top and input channels on the bottom. but No where to ajust anything but to 1- 2 and 3-4 volume sliders?

geposted Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 6:58 pm
I would try these sliders and see if it makes a difference

geposted Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 7:02 pm
Nope still getting the signal through? BTW I should be using ASIO insted of the RMX or WMD as sound drivers with the CDJ's right?

geposted Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 7:04 pm
Ok try this:

In VDJ Config - Sound Setup

Inputs - Timecode
Output - Headphones
S/card - DJ Console RMX

Tick EQ on external inputs

RMX Control Panel
ASIO Mode
Leave the faders up but select the small mute button under each channel.

Let me know how it goes.

geposted Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 7:13 pm
Yeah that what I did and it works but I have 0% in the time code signal but it still work? also in the advance tabe for the RMX I had to switch it to USB Streaming (default) because if I use the onthers I get the signal comming through? Any Ideas about getting signal registering?...LOL fix one and then something else!!!!....lol

geposted Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 7:49 pm
so if you have the sliders up and the mute button unselected - (so sound on)

and the usb streaming selected - what happens then?

geposted Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 7:52 pm
It works no sound signal comming through!! but as I said now I have 0% signal in the time code setup? even after I do a autoconfig?

geposted Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 7:56 pm
Ok - i'm running out of ideas at the moment.

I assume that in the VDJ timecode config you have set it to CD and not vinyl??

geposted Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 8:07 pm
yep btw thanks for all your help I love VDJ I plan on becomming a pro user as soon as the trial runs out!! if you or anyone has any ideas please chim in? Again thanks for the help.. Also does CD type like Sony or TDK matter?

geposted Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 8:25 pm
No, the type of cd does not matter. But the burn speed does. Make sure you set the speed at 12x or lower. But 12x is a good speed. Also, did you click the auto-config button in you timecode setup page?

Syberman

geposted Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 11:32 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

What timecode engine are you using, the old v4 engine or the new v5 engine.

Have you tried both?

geposted Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 3:07 am
Ok I have to make sure I use the slower speeds thanks Syberman

Jimmy I have tried both? Like I said they still work for like 5 min kinda like DJC edition??

geposted Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 9:38 pm
Did you try burning them at a lower speed? Did it work? Make sure you hit the auto-config button in timecode page.

Syberman

geposted Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 10:50 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

In the timecode config, there's another option called RIAA Preamp (or something like that) if it's not checked, check it.

That's what I have to do. And I use the old v4 engine, with a Maya44.

geposted Mon 23 Feb 09 @ 1:43 am
Yeah I did that now when I start up VDJ the left deck goes crazy? when I have it set for time code? when I take it off its ok? weird?
I love this program and all its crazyness...LOL :)

geposted Mon 23 Feb 09 @ 9:21 am
Are your rca cables connected correctly? Double check that. If your using a Maya for your sc, un-install and re-install the drivers. Load songs on both decks, play both decks. As they are playing, go to the config page and click the auto-config tab on both decks. I hope it all works for you.

Syberman

geposted Mon 23 Feb 09 @ 2:05 pm
No I have the RMX I may just unistall everything? hope I can reinstall the trial version again? BTW shouldn't the CDJ800 MKII have a ground wire? Mine dont have any? just a control plug?

geposted Mon 23 Feb 09 @ 2:43 pm
71%