Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Playing Video/Mixing Video on Certain Screens

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ive done many successful video gigs just using the simple scratch skins that ive downloaded for i use timecodes as well. Im trying out a skin with the 3 full video screens for a preview and when i backspin fast, etc the screen gets all choppy although the video out is usually fine. Im using a macbook pro 2.4 ghz with 256 dedicated video, 4 gb of ram. Because of this choppyness, its hard to find your place when the screen is choppy, very hard to beatjuggle and find cue points while its moving weird...

i know its somewhat expected, but its pretty damn choppy lol and the cpu is only at around 45%... how do you guys do video on these skins?

geposted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 7:17 pm
do i have to settle just with the choppiness of the skin?

geposted Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 8:59 pm
Unfortunately i do not have an exact and definate answer but it would assume that VDJ is unable to process/render the video of that size quick enough. It's priority and yours is the main output, not the preview screens.

Whilst i can see this is frustrating i dont think there is a work around unless VDJ changes the way it renders videos.
(although i could be wrong)

geposted Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 9:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)