Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 3 line mixer

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok, I'm kinda new to this but I have a behringer 4 channel and one of those usb 2 in/ 2 out adapters and I have the two channels set up just fine. I plugged in a third line and just ran it from the normal audio out put. When I did this I was able to make the third channel work (for previews and such) but the two main channels are not working properly. channel one sounds normal but both decks play through it and channel two has both songs playing in it as well but they are extemely bassy. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, I know that I can buy one of those 4in/ 4out usb adapters but besides that? is there any way I can fix this problem in the settings? Thanks a bunch

geposted Tue 24 Mar 09 @ 7:00 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
in sound set up have you selected the 3 line mixer option, and assigned a channel to each sound output n soundcard(s)

geposted Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 3:42 am
When I have the first card set to the usb, the primary channels work but when the second card is set to primary output previews sounds fuzzy and quiet. And when I play samples the sound is non existant

geposted Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 1:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)