Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: issue with video and mp3's

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have vdj 5.2.1 for mac. I am having an issue that is really strange. I am playing a song that i know is not a video. Actually there 2 songs so far that are doing this. I am playing the song in virtual and its playing the song correctly, but it's also playing a video from another song. example: I am playing I'm the ish (mp3) - dj class and it's playing the video for Only you - biggie! It is doing this with another song as well. I went to the actual file and it is there and it is an mp3. So looking forward to hearing from you with a fix for this maybe? thank you!

geposted Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 9:45 pm
Sounds like you have "linked" a video to the MP3.

To remove the 2 examples you ave - highlight the audio file in the browser ----> right click ----->Remove linked video.

To stop this happening again go CONFIG -----> Video ------> and unlick "Link Videos when dropped on Preview window"

Hope that helps.

geposted Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 5:36 am
Thanks for the help. Tech support just told me to do the first thing you said. but i don't see that as an option. but i did toss those 2 files. But i wonder y its linking to a video that is totally unrelated. Any idea y?

Thanks again!

Smit

geposted Thu 02 Apr 09 @ 7:51 pm
Ok - hopefully this will help. I have \"linked\" Flo Rida video to Rudenko audio. This is done by dropping the video on top of the preview screen whilst the audio file is playing.

To remove the link - find the audio file - right click and click on \"remove video link\"

Hope that helps mate.

geposted Thu 02 Apr 09 @ 8:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)