Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Which works better under timecode?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djvonHome userMember since 2006
Just between these two babies whcih would you choose for timecodes for scratching based on low latency performance in vdj? I'm about to purcahse and don't want to waste money.Only these two.I've searched all the forums and not one perfect answer.

Native Intstrument Audio 4 and Esi U46 xl

geposted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 2:04 am
TheFleaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Of course the NI Audio4DJ!!!

geposted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 2:15 am
Thank you sooo much the flea.Audio 4 it is. I just wish there was a way now as someone recommended in the wishes section to pay for vdj every month until all payments are complete to be a pro member.

geposted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 9:11 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Are you saying you want to pay for getting a VDJ licence by instalments?

If so, I think it can't be done!!

geposted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 9:13 am

Really, that would be one of the most convenient things .How could it be done?

geposted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 9:52 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
It can't be done because you use an electronic transaction and you can't active an payment by instalments on it.

geposted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 10:15 am
It's called Credit card!

geposted Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 11:44 am
If you go to www.americanmusical.com they have an easy payment program that does not require you to get a "credit card." You simply supply your credit card/debit card, and upon order you make your 1st payment + shipping charges. If you are spending less than 1000, then I believe the most you can break it into is 3 payments. If you spend more than 1000, then you can break it into 5 payments. It is quite a nice way to get your gear without maxing out or depleting your checking account in 1 shot.

I think you have to go through some approval, but it is not like qualifying for a credit line.

geposted Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 10:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)