Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New Mac Version?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Is there a release date or a timeframe for a new Mac version?

geposted Fri 01 May 09 @ 3:32 pm
Updates will be released when they are ready. I would imagine at the same time (or soon after) the PC version.

They will be available to download in the "download center" when their ready. =)

geposted Fri 01 May 09 @ 3:47 pm
What substantive response. I think our friend Dippern, was looking for a more specific answer. Nothing happens and the software erros are not going to go away by themselves - not even if we wait another 2 years!

geposted Wed 06 May 09 @ 8:32 pm
ClubKid wrote :
I think our friend Dippern, was looking for a more specific answer.

If you or anyone else on here can provide him with a more specific answer then you go for it and tell us all!! :)

geposted Thu 07 May 09 @ 3:36 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ClubKid wrote :
What substantive response. I think our friend Dippern, was looking for a more specific answer. Nothing happens and the software erros are not going to go away by themselves - not even if we wait another 2 years!

And, I think if you read the General Forums, you would have a more complete answer.
There is development on the next version ... when it releases will only be when it is ready.

geposted Thu 07 May 09 @ 11:35 am
So let's hope that it's even more ready than the 5.2.1 is now after almost 2 years... Gotta love when your press "Check for updates" and it says "Your software is already updated", haha... right..

geposted Thu 07 May 09 @ 6:56 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
You'll know when it happens :) Just be a bit more patient.

geposted Thu 07 May 09 @ 7:31 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Thu 07 May 09 @ 9:35 pm
pmyskoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
It would be nice to use firewire with the new VDJ Pro :)

geposted Sun 10 May 09 @ 1:07 am
pmysko wrote :
It would be nice to use firewire with the new VDJ Pro :)

This has nothing to do with Virtual DJ - it is down to the hardware that you use.

geposted Sun 10 May 09 @ 4:46 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)