Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon HC4500 mapper problem..........

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

StilliPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Since PCDJ have dropped the VJ software I have crossed over to VDJ and registered the Pro version but since I installed it on my system my HC4500 controller has stopped working in VJ and it will not work in VDJ either.

I am using 'PhantomDJ's' mapper from the PCDJ forum which also works for VDJ, I have re-installed the VC++ 2008 Runtime Redistributable Libraries from Microsoft but the controller still refuses to work although the integral sound module operates ok.

Any ideas anyone?

geposted Tue 26 May 09 @ 2:43 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I assume the controller works if you remove the mapper?

geposted Tue 26 May 09 @ 4:31 pm
Thanks for your response but the problem has resolved itself after the third system restart it just started working again, must have been some sort of registry glitch. It's running perfectly in both programs which is good news because this mapper is really great.

Thanks again.

geposted Tue 26 May 09 @ 5:04 pm
I would have suggested trying the JP Boggis mapper as it is really comprehensive, but if you're happy with the DJ Phantom one than tha't OK

Keith

geposted Wed 27 May 09 @ 6:32 am
Welcome Stilli and glad you have it sorted..

geposted Wed 27 May 09 @ 11:15 pm
Thanks guys.

kradcliffe wrote :
I would have suggested trying the JP Boggis mapper as it is really comprehensive, but if you're happy with the DJ Phantom one than tha't OK

Keith

I'm more than happy with Phantom's mapper, it does everything I need and it's very clear and easy to use.

geposted Thu 28 May 09 @ 3:14 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)