Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HD2500 & VDJ6

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Doesn't seem to work at all.

I press CUE and the button lights up on screen but does nothing.
I press PLAY and the button lights up on screen but does nothing.

On both decks 1 & 2.

Anyone else with the same?

geposted Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 2:38 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
You are not the only one. CStoll is helping me with mine. I hope to hear back from him soon. I'm sure he is waiting to hear from one of the developers who has the HDR2500.

Tonight I played around with the "mappers" tab and was able to map some basic functions like "play" but only on the left deck.

At one point I had the cue button working like I wanted (ie: take a song with multiple cue points if the song was playing when cue pressed it would back to cue 1 and then cycle thru them each time pressed) but now I can't get it do it after returning to factory settings (i can't figure out how I set it the first time).

I also can't figure out how to map the play/pause button. I can get it to play but it sure won't pause when the track is playing.

We just have to be patient. I'm sure it will get resolved and working properly like it does with 5.2.1. I would certainly recommend staying with 5.2.1 since the controller works as is with that version. That is what I am doing while we wait.

geposted Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 10:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)