Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help! Need the links to download older versions

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello Guys! Just upgraded to pro but the only link I see in the Download centre is for the new version 6. I want to try some older version as well to see which one works better with my setup. It is:
Sony Laptop 16:9 widescreen, Vista Sp-1, Intel 2.4GHz processor, ATI HD3400 (256 dedidicated Ram), 4GB Ram, 320GB hard drive. I am using 2 Numark ARC3 CDJs with timecode cd, Numark X6 Mixer, Native Instrument Audio 4DJ sound card, Hercules MK2 (mainly as crossfader and sound recorder).

I am getting 100% timecode signal but I am not too happy with cues in smart mode. It's better in absolute but beat matching is more difficult. Any advice welcome.

Need to try 5.07, 5.1 and 5.2

geposted Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 11:53 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You upgraded to v6 from v3 ... you can't go to v5.

geposted Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 12:26 pm
cstoll wrote :

I thought I was allowed to get 5 because 6 is higher. Anyway if that's the rule I just have to live with it.

Thanks anyway

geposted Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 12:57 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
davetay71 wrote :
cstoll wrote :

I thought I was allowed to get 5 because 6 is higher. Anyway if that's the rule I just have to live with it.

Thanks anyway

Not if you were not originally a licensed 5 user. Just like anyone that buys first time today gets 6 and are not entitled to prior versions.

btw, not arguing with ya ... but if this was true .. how many Vista users would have screamed to get XP if they went from 2000 straight to Vista.

:)

geposted Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 7:02 pm
Point taken

cheers mate

geposted Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 2:17 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)