Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DN-s3700: 1 small problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

pz303PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have encountered only 1 problem with my dn-s3700's. Of the two units i have, one of them the platter doesn't seem to operate correctly. The platter spins as i should, but when i go to scratch with it, the software does not respond at all. If i change the platter to jog mode however, it works just fine. This is only on one of the players and the other players works 100% fine.

Any suggestions?

-PZ

geposted Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 7:42 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Download the latest fix - v6.0.1

Make sure you leave the controllers in their factory defaults for the MIDI Channels - both on channel 0.

geposted Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 9:45 am
DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
cstoll
Im having the say problem i upgraded to 6.0.1 both 3700's are factory defaults...

but whats crazy things is that when i start with the right player the platter is fine (scratch)

once i start the left player (its 100% goods) the right player platter stops working meaning can't scratch (but still spinning)(no responce at all)
i half to que to stop or pause... then i que a song (start) again platter moves song starts but the platter has no responce...

if i start the left player 1st the right dose the same thing ((can't scratch) (but still spinning)(no responce at all))

this is everytime

and right before i post this my putter lock for the 1st time ever vdj did not responce
had to end process in task mgr.

geposted Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 1:56 pm
DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
any help on this issue...

geposted Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 9:31 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 9:40 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)