Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Using headphone with PC and Pioneer Mixer (djm800)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

first of all thx for all useful topics and supporters...
my question is how can i use headphone with pc and mixer?? the thing i did first is from settings first i chose "speaker and headphone mode" and i tried with splitter. but it didnt work. when the right desk was playing (and the crossfader was at the right side), i put second song to the left desk... then when i started it, im hearing the songs separately. i mean one of ears is left desk one of is right desk.. that s ok but also from speakers u hear the same.. from right speaker u hear right desk, from left speakers left desk... what is the problem that i have? and the function doesnt work for activating headphones at the desk.. i mean they work, when i click on it red to green green to red etc. but actually they dont work :( and i ve used without headphone so far and i had to prepare my set list many times b4 i play. but it is time to using headphone i think.. and the bar that i ll play at, there r 2 pioneer dj cd players and mixer (...800) so i guess i can use headphone but how?? can you please help me about this?? by a single way to understand :)) thx for a lot for your supports
stay tuned ;)

geposted Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 8:10 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)