Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ Script for jog browsing - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Aubs...You can stop training yourself!

EUREKA!!

Here's the macro for enabling both jogs for browser scrolling:

UP button action: browser_scroll -1 & deck 1 wheel_mode "browser" while_pressed & deck 2 wheel_mode "browser" while_pressed
DOWN button action: browser_scroll +1 & deck 1 wheel_mode "browser" while_pressed & deck 2 wheel_mode "browser" while_pressed

Here's another pretty cool one to try, if you like - it cycles between the folders, browser, playlist, and sidelist, and each is scrollable with the above macros :)

LEFT button action: browser_window -1
RIGHT button action: browser_window +1

~makes for a little less mouse work, and frankly, I've already goofed a few times by spinning the WRONG jogwheel 'cause I'm an idiot (lol) - problem solved. I've made it "doc-proof" hehe ;)

geposted Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 11:06 am
Not to be a pain in the backside guys but I have a few questions that may help me figure this out.

the main thing I am having issues with is separating the actions from deck 1 and 2, I could go through and recreate a new controller device file but that would take hours and I would loose my LED functions.

so some questions I have are:

Can I override a value on the default controller device file with a new one but only the jogs settings?

Is there any place that anyone knows of that I can get a copy of the default controller device file?

What verb is used to separate commands to decks? deck 1 & deck 2 don't work properly.

Thanks
Det0Nat3

geposted Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 12:40 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

action_deck 1 ? true : false <<<- if the action deck is #1 then do what is 'true' (Deck 1 action) else do what is 'false' (Deck 2 action)

action_deck 2 ? true : false <<<- same as above just opposite -- if the action deck is #2 then do what is 'true' (Deck 2 action) else do what is 'false' (Deck 1 action)

geposted Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 12:52 pm
so basically if you put the same action for true and false then no matter what the action will be performed on that deck.

correct?

I cannot get the left Jog wheel to browse at all with any combo I try

geposted Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 12:56 pm
can someone post his vdjscript commandes?

geposted Sat 16 Jan 10 @ 12:18 am
Hope that helped!

geposted Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 12:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)