Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 6.0.1 and rmx

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

guys just messing around with the new version and noticed some of my effects loop in ect are missing.still ok in 5.2.1.what do i need ta do to see them all in 6.1.want to use 6.1 tomorrow night but unsure of what mite happen .want to use it as the team worked hard on this repairing glitches ect.

geposted Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 2:59 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do you want to 'hard set' your 6 buttons? List what you want to set them to and I can help you with the script. Otherwise if you are using an RMX type skin the just select the items from the drop-downs for the 6 buttons on the skin.

geposted Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 1:32 am
not to hard set them cstoll but the likes of loop in ect are not showinw when i drop down buttons on the rmx skin like using this skin i know the new skin has the loop beats ect and it works fine.just not very computer literate mate dont understand the script meanings

geposted Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 3:18 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Its a litte different in the menu
You have to type the command to see the options or scroll the whole list.

The other beeeeutiful way is to select the button next to that window which dumps you back to the skin where you click on the function you wish to assign and the correct command appears in the menu.
Its very fast and makes it easier to identify and assign.

One note, be carefull here, you can easily reassign a command if you don't select the function on the left first.

geposted Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 5:23 am
but when i do that i never see loop in ect just active ect.just not up to speed with pc laungage

geposted Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 5:49 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)