Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD3000 Virtual DJ and Serato timecodes?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i have a choice to buy a bcd3000 today, i saw a video saying that you can use it as a soundcrad and make it work with sereato timecode vinyls. I want to know if all the feautres work like the headphone jack, and if it even works at all.
thanks in advance

geposted Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 2:41 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do not waste your money on the BCD3000 ... get a real soundcard with 4in / 4out ... M-audio Connectiv, ESI Maya 44 USB, NI Audio 4, NI Audio 8 ... but spend your money wisely ..

geposted Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 2:20 am
Hi, I've tried the new version and it all works great. But one minor problem with my bcd2000. If I turn the jogwheel to the right the music goes forward. If I turn it to the left the music also goes forward and it haves to go backward. Can someone solve this?
With VDJ 5 & the moramax mapping it worked.

Thanks Kevin.

geposted Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 2:49 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dekelder - do not hijack posts .. there is already a thread on this issue ... and a resolution is being looked into ...

geposted Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 9:15 am
Hi, i already own a BCD3000, and i was wondering about this as well, i've seen posts on other forums and videos on youtube to say it's possible, but i'm not sure, the ticket system never seems to be clear about it, and i'd really rather not spend a bunch of extra money on a new soundcard

geposted Tue 26 Jan 10 @ 4:36 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)