Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: hercules vs vdj 6.0.1

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

marlonbPRO InfinityMember since 2007
this is a easy questions for all the hercules users.......................

1) i am trying to configure my 1-6 buttons with the necessary effects like ...hot cue.....etc...but when i hold down button number 1.....and let it go nothing happens........but when i do it for button number 4 it works and show me the list i want.....why is that.....HELPPPP.thanks a million

geposted Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 1:30 pm
Have you downloaded and installed the latest driver package from Hercules yet? If not, you can find the link in the Wiki under common device drivers.

geposted Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 8:56 pm
do i need to download the linux drivers too?

geposted Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 10:24 pm
Are you using linux??

geposted Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 11:11 pm
no i dont use linux.......but why is it that the same thing happens not able to configure all button 1-6 on hercules rmx....2 works and the rest dont

geposted Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 3:26 pm
Okay, you don't need linux drivers, then.

Once you've obtained the windows driver package from Hercules, run the package to uninstall your current drivers. Then uninstall VDJ6. Run the Hercules package again to install the NEW drivers, then reinstall VDJ6. Not to worry, your database, etc. will not be erased in this process as long as you do not manually delete your VirtualDJ folder from your documents folder.

Once you've reinstalled everything, start VDJ with the RMX plugged in, then make sure that the RMX appears in the config->mapper tab (you might have to click on the dropdown at the top of the window). If it does, then you can set each of your buttons by holding the desired button down for about a second. When the button is released, it brings up the selection menu for that button assignment. Just choose the desired effect and repeat for each button on BOTH decks (they are independent).

geposted Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 8:21 pm
thanks it worked, now i need fi know about netsearch...how to do i test it

geposted Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 10:00 pm
SKIN TO SKIN TO SKIN

geposted Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 3:44 pm
marlonb wrote :
thanks it worked, now i need fi know about netsearch...how to do i test it

In VDJ session, with your computer online, go to config->internet, and login as if you were logging in here. When you search in your browser (provided NetSearch is enabled in options - see manual - you will be presented with tracks that are freely available from the internet.

geposted Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 5:34 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)