Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VIDEO AND KAROKE with VDJ 6.0 - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

But these are DVDs not CDG discs, been along time so I dont remember what mine were lol.

geposted Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 3:06 pm
rayadamPRO InfinityMember since 2007
DiscoBrian thats correct,

geposted Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 4:34 pm
http://www.afterdawn.com/software/vi..._decrypter.cfm

This is DVD Decrypter freeware. You will have to decrypt the information on it then convert it to avi or mpg. I have found that once a DVD has been converted into .vob files the extension name can the be changed by deleting the .vob and then typing .avi or .mpg. Though with VDJ it doesn't matter because it will play anyone of those extensions. Another program is CloneDVD2

You can also convert your DVD to an ISO image...http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Converter.aspx?type=GoogleImageAds&gclid=COj3luH0qJsCFRwpawodMQwvBw

Power ISO and Magic ISO are also programs used for converting DVD images to other file formats. In your case you are going to need multiple software tools to get the result you are looking for.

Hope this helps,

DJ RuDe

geposted Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 4:52 pm
error

geposted Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 4:54 pm
The only added comment I can add to this is that in VDJ they will not show up as karaoke and if you do video it could get confusing so I would add a comment into the filename that says its karaoke.

geposted Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 6:39 pm
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Have you tried Smartripper?
You can Rip single Chapters (Songs) with it to VOB's.
I tried it once with a Karaoke DVD an it worked.
But as it is said before: the Titles will not show as KAROKE as they are normal Video-Files.

Greetings Tanzi

geposted Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 8:41 pm
rayadamPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sorry for the late answer

is correct, that is the dvd Discobrian

geposted Tue 04 Aug 09 @ 3:03 pm
Ok, maybe i did it a bit complicate, but this is my way for coding VOBs:

Rip the complete DVD to harddisk with any tool you like (Smart Ripper or anything similar).

Then import the DVD in TMPeg DVD Creator.

Now select the start of the chapter and set start frame.
Select the end of the chapter and select end frame.

Click on "Create DVD" and export complete project to folder.

From the folder move the VOB file to you library and rename it.

When your DVD has no chapters or they are weong you can move the start frame and the end frame to the matching position.

At least you get a full qualified VOB file without any frame dropouts, key errors or coding problems.

Greetings, Heiko

geposted Tue 04 Aug 09 @ 3:57 pm
This is not really part of the majority of the conversation here but it pertains entirely to the thread title and topic...Here is a 4 part YouTube tutorial I did on ripping CDG discs to CD+G files, then converting them to a single zip file for simplicity's sake. The final video in the series briefly explains how to initialize and use your new files with the most recent VDJ releases including 6.0 and 6.0.1 and beyond I'm sure...

Part I

Part II

Part III

Part IV

If you have any questions leave them in the comment section of the corresponding video on my channel.

DJ RuDe Helps DJs!

DJ RuDe

Keep Spinnin'!!

geposted Thu 06 Aug 09 @ 2:50 am
DJRudeDoGG wrote :
This is not really part of the majority of the conversation here but it pertains entirely to the thread title and topic...Here is a 4 part YouTube tutorial I did on ripping CDG discs to CD+G files, then converting them to a single zip file for simplicity's sake. The final video in the series briefly explains how to initialize and use your new files with the most recent VDJ releases including 6.0 and 6.0.1 and beyond I'm sure...

Part I

Part II

Part III

Part IV

If you have any questions leave them in the comment section of the corresponding video on my channel.

DJ RuDe Helps DJs!

DJ RuDe

Keep Spinnin'!!

bump

geposted Wed 19 Aug 09 @ 9:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)