Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Karaoke Madness!! in Music Groups

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I didn't know if this was the appropriate place to post this, it is the "General Discussion" board , I hope it's ok!!

I felt that because there are a lot of us KJs who are also DJs on this forum I would start a Music Group that would cater to our specific segment. Here KJs can ask questions about what's new, and old, file formats, plug-ins, and other issues concerning karaoke and Virtual DJ. Also feeders will add their playlists and contribute to the group's top 20 list.

If you are interested in joining and becoming a feeder, check us out....

http://www.virtualdj.com/musicgroup/Karaoke_Madness__/index.html

Thanks,

DJ RuDe

geposted Tue 23 Jun 09 @ 6:11 pm
I knew when they moved this thread here from the main discussion forum that it wouldn't get much notice!

C'mon!!! where are all of the KJs!!! I know me and three other guys aren't the only ones into the karaoke scene!! I'm a DJ but I also do Karaoke and I know there are a few more like me so join up and help me with this music group!

See you there!!

DJ RuDe

geposted Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 3:55 pm
Somebody!!! Anybody!! This is WEAK!!! I knew I wouldn't get traffic here! Put me back on the "Gen Disc"

geposted Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 4:58 am
I just revamped my You Tube page to do demonstrations on karaoke, VDJ, music video mixing and DJ equipment, tips & tricks, applications, lighting and more.

Check it out...Subscribe and comment...

http://www.youtube.com/user/RudeDog66

Thanks,

DJ RuDe

geposted Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 12:44 am
Just suscribed man ;) I put a post on the wall for you to look at.

geposted Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 2:43 am
Thx, got it. Thanks for subscribing too!

geposted Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 10:06 pm
Glad to be a part of it ;)

geposted Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 5:38 pm
Hopefully we can get more people to join, I don't think many KJs here know about the Karaoke Madness music group because this forum here gets little traffic. I originally put it on the General Discussion board but they moved it here.

BTW I'm completing a video on how to convert CDG CD's to CD+G and zip files and how to convert them to either format once ripped. I'll be posting it up on YouTube when I'm finished. For those interested I'll be posting a link here and on the General Discussion board.

For now here is the link to my channel if you want to watch other DJ and karaoke related vids I've done so far...

http://www.youtube.com/user/RudeDog66

DJ RuDe

geposted Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 1:19 am
Hey I am new to the game of KJing from my computer. Still downloading to my external HD now. DJrude - the youtube videos have done have been a big help. More of a watch and learn person, then a read and do person. Hopefully can get this msg board going.

geposted Mon 03 Aug 09 @ 12:08 pm
THETHOMPY wrote :
Hey I am new to the game of KJing from my computer. Still downloading to my external HD now. DJrude - the youtube videos have done have been a big help. More of a watch and learn person, then a read and do person. Hopefully can get this msg board going.

Cool, thanks! Are you going to get the full version of VDJ? When you do you can join my karaoke music group.

Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to hit me up either here or on my YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/rudedog66

geposted Mon 03 Aug 09 @ 4:08 pm
Just bumping this thread up so more people can find the Karaoke Music Group

geposted Mon 07 Sep 09 @ 3:24 pm
Hi Guys,Its Big Als Karaoke running 2 laptops one on Disco which i have no problems at all,when im running Karoke i expieriance crashes which
we think are the operating systems no good with windows 7 have on other lap top set up on vista ultimate has anyone crashed when running karaoke with effects and listing ???

geposted Wed 28 Apr 10 @ 10:40 am
i am a dj but i wanna start kjing. i have over 30,000 mp3 music files. is there a way to convert them into cdg files or will i have to purchase new music all over again? also i want to go digital and not use a karaoke player, wat is a good karaoke software?

geposted Sun 26 Dec 10 @ 12:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)