Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ReActivate HID CONTROLLERS

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have a Pair of Numark iCDX Controllers (could happen with others too) and sometimes it STOPS working with the Software (Virtual DJ or CUE).
The reason I bring this subject up is that, since I UPGRADED to VIRTUAL DJ (ver 6.01) and one of my controllers STOPED communicating with VIRTUAL DJ (laptop), The ONLY WAY to get back CONTROL was to SHUT DOWN VIRTUAL DJ down and RESTART it up AGAIN.

When this HAPPENED using CUE (ver 4.5) all that I did was GO to CONFIG, then SETTINGS, then the Remote Control Panel, and select the iCDX (in my case) Picture, DEACTIVATE it, and ACTIVATE it again, and EVERYTHING would WORK again (control CUE with iCDX units)..

All I ask, Is There A Better Way, then to RESTART VIRTUAL DJ...

geposted Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 2:09 pm
Can Someone tell me WHAT the Action "reinit_controller" mean/does.

geposted Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 4:15 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
reinit the specified controller (or all if none specified), going through the exit and init sequences (you can specify a delay between exit and init: 'reinit_controllers "mycontroller" 200ms'.

geposted Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 5:37 pm
Thanks SBSJ
I too have read the VDJscript, BUT still what does it mean, and will it DO what I am looking for (RESET CONTROLLERS) ?

geposted Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 9:04 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I can't give you any more information that that I'm afraid; why don't you try it and see?

geposted Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 9:20 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)