Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Native Support for Denon DNS-3700's

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I see on the "Hardware Recommendations" that the Denon DNS-3700 is listed. Does this represent a native, plug and play type installation? I'm also using the Pioneer DJM800 Mixer which is listed as a recommended mixer... Does the same type of plug & play apply? Just want to get a confirmation before placing the order! First time using a software in combo with decks and mixers! Thanks fellow DJ's!

AJ After Hours

geposted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 3:21 pm
Yes, the 3700's are native now with 6.0.1. The DJM-800 is a MIDI-controller so it can be mapped, I have one but I haven't found a need to map it. Has anyone here written a mapper for it?

Have you considered the Pioneer CDJ-400's? What is it about the Denon DN-S3700's that you like? I researched both and the CDJ's came out on top so I bought them to compliment my DJM-800. I'm just curious what you came up with.

DJ RuDe

geposted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 4:16 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Because the DJM-800 requires a additional MIDI interface to connect to a PC (it's not USB MIDI by default) it is hard to build a specific definition for the controller. And since the mixer really only sends info and doesn't require VirtualDJ to talk back to it ... the Simple MIDI mapper in VirtualDJ should satisfy the need.

geposted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 6:35 pm
I use a M-Audio Uno, though it's connected I haven't mapped it

geposted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 11:43 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)