Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Total Control or Hercules RMX???

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

so i am about to get either the Numark Total Control or the RMX, but i'm not sure which one to get.
so which one should i get?
if you can, please list the pros and cons (of difference) between the 2.

geposted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 5:23 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I own both, along with a Stealth, the only difference is the RMX is also a soundcard. Really no bad decision can be made here.

geposted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 5:50 pm
The RMX because of the sound card and it's metallic and has a more professional feel. I have bought both, one son uses the TC the other the RMX, oh, and my youngest the iCue.

geposted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 6:24 pm
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
well i used the total control and djio and they work perfect with vdj. but l'm thinking in get the rmx 'cause it looks more professional and it has the sound card build in, and as far as i know it works with vdj. plug and play (i think). i will use the total control for practice at home and small parties. and the rmx for medium , big parties.

geposted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 10:33 pm
DJ azen wrote :
well i used the total control and djio and they work perfect with vdj. but l'm thinking in get the rmx 'cause it looks more professional and it has the sound card build in, and as far as i know it works with vdj. plug and play (i think). i will use the total control for practice at home and small parties. and the rmx for medium , big parties.

Yes, the RMX comes with VDJ LE (Lite Edition) but you get a big discount on the full version when you buy the RMX and register the VDJ LE serial number. the Total Control used to come with VDJ LE but not anymore.

The RMX is very "Plug n' Play" with VDJ and a great compliment to the software, both my middle son (DJ Swift Rene) and good DJ friend (DJAvise/DJ Mauro) with over 30 years in the business use the RMX with great success.

DJ RuDe

geposted Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 11:31 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 3:37 am
skyfxl wrote :
Have you considered the omni control, rugged and has an audio card you can see more here.

http://www.numark.com/omnicontrol

There you go, the Omni Control is well built and not plastic like the TC and it has it's own sound card too like the RMX, now this is a fair comparison.

Good call Skyfxl,

DJ RuDe

geposted Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 4:02 pm
I have a Numark stealth control but i cant get it to work with the vdj nor is it lighting up when i plug it in. do i have to have the djio for it to work or another external sound card ???

geposted Fri 13 Nov 09 @ 12:21 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
lgoddard wrote :
I have a Numark stealth control but i cant get it to work with the vdj nor is it lighting up when i plug it in. do i have to have the djio for it to work or another external sound card ???

You need to test with the V6 demo or purchase a license of V6 pro to get the lights to work.

geposted Fri 13 Nov 09 @ 3:32 am
I'll just add that I have been looking and looking and looking and looking before I decided on the RMX. I could have gotten the Torq Xponent for slightly more money but I liked the size of the RMX more and it came with its own "messenger bag" carrying case, something Torq didn't offer quite yet and even when they did it a $50 extra.

After I got familiar with the controls, its great and the soundcard is a plus, nothing else to take with since my speakers are self-powered or I just plug into the main mixer at clubs.

I'm still using LE software because I just haven't had the money to upgrade, but I will before the end of the year, for one thing I'm tired of only being able to save mixes in wave format which takes up a ton of HD space and some other minor adjustments like being able to add the ability to play FLAC encoded files.

I think its great, everybody likes it (other DJ's) and I have been doing this since 1986 and plan on being fully digital next year (paring down my 12/LP collection to about 100).

RudeG I think that's great your got your son's into it as well, I am hoping when I have children they'll be into as well.

geposted Tue 17 Nov 09 @ 1:27 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)