Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Urgent Help Required !!!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, I am a working dj who has been using vdj for the last 2 years and untill now it has been on the whole trouble free - few glitches here and there. However I decided to install Audacity recently on my laptop to rip vinyl for an old school gig coming up. Since I did this my Vdj software has now become unusable. If I open software without RMX connected I get Asio driver error and I can't play any tracks even though they load up. The strange thing about this is I never use Asio I always have it set to WDM. Even with the RMX connected when I load a track it won't play unless I load another track into deck B and then the track in deck A starts automatically - but then I can't get deck B to play. Whats happening??

Please help!!!!!!!!!

geposted Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 6:31 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Have you got the option Apply Eq on external inputs Checked (Performance tab). If you have this puts the RMX in ASIO mode.

If you have Uncheck it, this puts the RMX back to WDM. Once in WDM mode, minimize VirtualDJ and just check to see if the RMX is in WDM via the RMX control panel.

Now try loading a track and playing it.

geposted Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 7:02 pm
Also, when you start VDJ without the RMX attached (it does sound like it was in ASIO mode as Jimmy describes above, except it's in the sound setup tab and only available when RMX is your soundcard), just choose your internal soundcard as an alternative: config-->sound setup, choose inputs=none, outputs=singe output, soundcard=simple, then "primary sound driver" in the drop-down next to that. The reason VDJ will not play correctly is because of the soundcard error. Once properly configured, it should be fine ;)

geposted Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 7:28 pm
i uninstalled and re installed VDJ 6, and want to use both the MK2 and rMX controller at will. But everytime I put either of the two in the usb port my computer says (Controller has not been detected) Please help!!!

geposted Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 8:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)