Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: RMX + My Internal souncard

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have been using the RMX with VDJ 6, but the VDJ does not perform the segues the way I'd like so I use my previous program for the beginning of an event (Weddings) I'd like to use the RMX as either a "Go Through", I understand I can't use the functions on it but when I start the VDJ 6 it cuts out the music already running on my alternate program (sometimes?) but some of the time it works fine.

I don't know if I changed settings without knowing.

I would really like to use my internal soundcard for the other program and the RMX once the dancing begins with VDJ, is there a way this is possible? with still having headphone function?

I can not figure out how to make Crossfade Curves start full on the "Next" song to make a descent segue so I still need my original program until I can figure Crossfade curves out.

Can someone help me with this situation, any of the above would be fine.

geposted Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 2:47 pm
I'm new to the RMX too but I would like to know how to midi map the crossfader to the virtual crossfader on VDJ 5.2 le, can it be done?

geposted Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 5:30 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Jake,

Just let your default Windows soundcard to be the onboard one (or another than RMX) and let RMX to be used by VirtualDJ only. That's all.

Agnostic,

You can have those settings change only when you upgrade DJC version to VirtualDJ Pro.

Good Luck!

geposted Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 7:50 pm
Thanks ACW I knew that, I will be upgrading soon, got $$ for bills right now if you know what I mean. I can't wait to update! I just wanted to know if there was a way to do it.

geposted Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 9:50 pm
acw_dj wrote :
Jake,

Just let your default Windows soundcard to be the onboard one (or another than RMX) and let RMX to be used by VirtualDJ only. That's all.
!

THANKYOU!!!!!! I have been using the RMX as a "Through" for my DRS for the last 8 weddings, this will change everything, took me two seconds.

You have no idea how much I appreciate your response.

I can have my cake and eat it too!!

geposted Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 11:14 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)