Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Timecodes Not Working

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I recently purchased a Maya 44 USB soundcard to use with my Numark 818 Fusion Turntable and Mixer Package and Virtual DJ Pro 6. Everything is set up correctly, yet for some reason there is something not right with the timecodes. For example...I can move my Numark turntables and see them move on Virtual DJ. However, I can't get the song to play from my turntables or even manually with my mouse. I can cue and scratch manually on Virtual DJ but it seems that the only thing the timecodes are allowing me to do is to move the turntables on virtual DJ. Does anyone have any suggestions?

geposted Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 9:06 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Please post screenshot of the timecode signal

geposted Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 12:34 pm
I know what you are talking about. This happened with me too. In timecode, change your timecode vinyl setup. Select the right timecode vinyls you are using.

geposted Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 4:24 am
They're CD Timecodes, and I changed it to Virtual DJ 5 CD. I have a 0% quality but I have a square picture with pinched in sides as what the time code "looks" like.

geposted Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 11:00 am
djkerry7 wrote :
I recently purchased a Maya 44 USB soundcard to use with my Numark 818 Fusion Turntable and Mixer Package and Virtual DJ Pro 6. Everything is set up correctly, yet for some reason there is something not right with the timecodes. For example...I can move my Numark turntables and see them move on Virtual DJ. However, I can't get the song to play from my turntables or even manually with my mouse. I can cue and scratch manually on Virtual DJ but it seems that the only thing the timecodes are allowing me to do is to move the turntables on virtual DJ. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Ok I thi k I have a Idea? in your time code set up assumeing you got perfect circles in the meddle there should be a white solid circle. This is your silence knob. if it too big like touching the green circle the time codes will not move. ajust the silence so that the inner circle is just big enough inside the green time code circle.......

geposted Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 1:41 pm
djkerry7 wrote :
They're CD Timecodes, and I changed it to Virtual DJ 5 CD. I have a 0% quality but I have a square picture with pinched in sides as what the time code "looks" like.

yep I know whats up with that I had the same problem!! here is what you need to do!!

In the maya set up!! thats in the sound setting for sound card click config maya and go to the last tab on the config page for the maya.

the first to sliders should be output they need to be muted. If not you will here the time code EEEEEEEE
the last to should be gain and master volume!! ..noe the master I keep all the way up! the gain is what you want to focus on. yoou may have to do this several times because you want to adjust the gain here 1st. lower it to about quarter way and check your time code siginal. Keep doing this untill you get a nice size circlle. Also make sure you check the little button that says gange in the maya set up so both sliders move together!!.....hope this helps....good luck

geposted Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 1:48 pm
I now have a circle inside another circle, kind of like 2 spheres with one inside another. In the ASIO config, my channels 1,2,3 &4 are all halfway, NOT muted and my gang boxes are all checked. My input is unmuted and a quarter of the way up, my output is unmuted and all the way up, but my timecode still won't let me play the song. I just don't understand. This is getting to be very frustrating. I've tried all sorts of settings for it, but its like the time code will just play itself, not the music.

geposted Mon 17 Aug 09 @ 11:27 am
Assuming you are working with 6.0.1, on the scratch tab, are the timecodes on or off? I know you can bypass the timecodes and play what is actually on the TCV/TCCD. Kinda sounds like what is happening with you.

geposted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 7:23 am
The timecodes are on, everything is on and working, Idk why I seem to be the only person in the world having this issue :(

geposted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 10:53 am
djkerry7 wrote :
The timecodes are on, everything is on and working, Idk why I seem to be the only person in the world having this issue :(

I don't know maybe it's the infamous v5.0 crack that you are using ??

geposted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 11:12 am
Piracy staff wrote :
djkerry7 wrote :

I don't know maybe it's the infamous v5.0 crack that you are using ??

That's possible too. Before I mad the move, I too used a cracked version of 5.0 (the shame of me....). Had all kinds of issues. The timecodes worked, even to the point where I would scratch on the turntable, and the motion picked up on the software deck. But the music would play as if nothing was happening. All my 'bugs' and crashes happened while I was on 'crack'. Once I bought it, I was good to go. Haven't had major issues since.

geposted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 1:20 pm
The version is Pro 6, its not version 5. Any if I'm not using the timecodes, my music plays just fine. Its just when I attempt to use the codes that I have trouble. Is it because I'm using version 5 time codes? I didn't see any version 6 time codes available. I feel like I'm just missing something really important but I don't believe I am.

geposted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 8:42 pm
I have the same issue , and have been a member when this program was blue and yellow and have no drivers. Now its the best if I can figure it out.

geposted Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 9:34 pm
tycoonentertainmentcanada wrote :
I have the same issue , and have been a member when this program was blue and yellow and have no drivers. Now its the best if I can figure it out.
I have payed for this and have the same issue , I think its something to do with the issue of the drivers for maya , once upon a time there was a maya patch in here but I dont see it. I need to get this running asap. Im getting to the point when it becomes youtube video time about the comparison. I dont need to wait and wait I need a new timecode for 6 because in one of the past issues we could use the time codes from the past. Even my vinal is new but not used. someone. anyone .

geposted Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 9:39 pm
hha , love the comment about cracked program..

geposted Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 9:40 pm
ok , I got the issue figured out , it only took two days. the Issue is with the drivers of the maya . I searched for the 2.9 version after reading something about the issue with windows 7. I am happy to find the answer. If you have a issue with the time codes on cd, you might want to get a few different disks and burn it slower. I had to try out a lot different disks. to get the dennon to work . I hope this helps and if anyone needs help feel free to ask.

geposted Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 11:23 pm

geposted Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 11:25 pm
Well, my music still isn't playing. I can't even hear anything anymore. It just seems like this isn't going to work for me.

geposted Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 10:40 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)