Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 2.07??? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hmm.. more of you people who are anxious and curious about the next update! :)

geposted Fri 22 Apr 05 @ 2:42 pm
REEEEAAAALLLLYY anxious. Especially since im one of the unlucky ones who gets the phantom crash bug. I hate using the software on pins and needles. As you all know if the music stops, you have to start from scratch. Im also really tired fo hearing soon.... Ive heard that for several months now.

geposted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 1:13 pm
i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to much promising and no action!!!!!!
If it goes on like this some other company will overtake VDJ as best Dj-App!!!
COME ON TEV-TEAM:-)

geposted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 1:40 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Be cool you should be more than happy soon.

geposted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 2:33 pm
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
Well don't worry, news are coming soon ;)

geposted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 2:41 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I have learnt one thing since i'm here, you can really trust Atomix Productions and its communauty. I know sometimes it may look like difficult for a professional edition user but be sure when they say news soon it means news soon. So be patient and it's better for you

geposted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 5:18 pm
its in beta testing now, and will be released as soon as beta testing is over :)

geposted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 5:25 pm
By that meaning you can't make any guarentees of when an update is due to a release, right. And that is a fact. It is kinda nice though that so many are anxious of the upcoming 2.07. It would be less professional of the dev team to release a half done work that might contain more bugs. It is better to be as 100% sure as possible, and that takes time and patience. I think that is worth waiting for... (sounds like a beer commercial) :)

geposted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 6:10 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nobody can tell when the release will be available. It's not possible.
The dev team make a very amazing work so be a little more patient it will worth it.

geposted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 6:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)