Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help! Programing Dac2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

MrtimPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I picked up a used PCDJ Dac2 to replace my Hercules MK2. Everything seems to work well except I can't figure out how to make the wheel function as a CD_mode jog wheel(pitch blend?) so I can mix.

Can anyone give me the command line to put into the wheel mode so I can mix again? I have a gig on Saturday so I need to get this resolved or I go back to my MK2.

Very frustrating!

geposted Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 7:13 pm
Make a backup copy of your mapper file. Then try to change the action for the outher wheel.

Go to the config/mapper tab and scroll down to select 'new'. Then move the outher wheel of the controller.
It should jump to the matching entry in the mapper file. Now you can change the action to 'jogwheel'. (better copy the old value to the clipboard <Strg>+C.

If it does not work like you want to have it, restore the old value with <Strg>+V.

Greets, Heiko

geposted Fri 06 Nov 09 @ 10:59 am
i had this same problem when i upgraded to 6.02. i finally solved it by copying the the action command of the jog key in the PCDJ dac 3 mapper. To solve your problem go to config and select the mappers tab. select the DAC2 from the drop down list. Select the WHEEL key and copy and past the following into the action box...

var 'shift' ? vinyl_mode on & jogwheel : vinyl_mode off & jogwheel

Hope it does what ur looking for...

geposted Sun 08 Nov 09 @ 3:26 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)