Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Question about vdj timecode users!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

alex079PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey guys!!

I'm now using timecodes with vdj software and i found a sound distortion "music sounds like underwater" so i'm not sure if this is a latancy? or sound card? matter or has something to do with setting up the right sample rate or bit rate? does it need to be setup to 16-bit rate or 24-bit rate on the pc's sound setup panel?

I have a pc toshiba satellite a305, windows vista intel(R) core(TM)2 duo CPU, T6400 @ 2.00GHz, 3.00GB of RAM
32-bit operating system //// and i'm using an Audio 4DJ interface made by native instruments

I will appreciate if somebody can help me with any tip on how to make the right setup!

Thank you guys!!

geposted Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 5:56 pm
alex079 wrote :
Hey guys!!

I'm now using timecodes with vdj software and i found a sound distortion "music sounds like underwater" so i'm not sure if this is a latancy? or sound card? matter or has something to do with setting up the right sample rate or bit rate? does it need to be setup to 16-bit rate or 24-bit rate on the pc's sound setup panel?

I have a pc toshiba satellite a305, windows vista intel(R) core(TM)2 duo CPU, T6400 @ 2.00GHz, 3.00GB of RAM
32-bit operating system //// and i'm using an Audio 4DJ interface made by native instruments

I will appreciate if somebody can help me with any tip on how to make the right setup!

Thank you guys!!

Brilliant question because I have the same audio interface using timecode vinyls and get the same result when using my TCV the sound is muffled by the timecode quality thats why I have been using a single timecode so I can switch over when vinyl control is not needed. I would definitely love to know if latency can be a factor here and if I should use ASIO4ALL instead of the ones provided?

geposted Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 8:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)