Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Any VDJ Users In California....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Just wondering if there where any VDJ users located in California. Post a message and maybe a little about yourself.

geposted Thu 05 May 05 @ 1:59 am
1265PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is this the infamous Walter from the Chicago area? If so, we need to talk. This is John from Bag End Loudspeakers.

Thanks

geposted Fri 06 May 05 @ 7:11 pm
Wizzkid,

I am in Calif. I live in the Ventura/Santa Barbara area... Have been using VDJ for a little over 6 months now...

I am also the President of the PCDJA (Pacific Coast Disc Jockey Assoc.) - local ADJA chapter... And as luck would have it, we are doing this months meeting on DIGITAL DJing!!

You can contact me at alan@amazingsounds.com for more info or just to contact me...

But you never said where in Calif. YOU are!?

DJAlan

geposted Fri 06 May 05 @ 8:02 pm
chabonkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Downey, CA - Just a pimple on the LA County Map.

geposted Fri 06 May 05 @ 8:44 pm
DachPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm from OC. I use VDJ to do a radio show as well as guest spots around the state.

geposted Sat 07 May 05 @ 1:00 am
cuttaHome userMember since 2006
Newbury Park, Ventura county.......got everything running this weekend incuding keyboard shortcut programs, my pc never barfed, made very sickening vdj dnb mixsets....my cat is scared and the neighbors are pissed at my 3hr throwdown every night!

geposted Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 10:34 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Anaheim, Orange County here

I've had vdj for a couple of months now and lovin it.... I started just djing for schools and friends and pieced together my kit.

God dang it's been hot the last couple days in socal

kedar
http://kedar.zapto.org/djdemo.htm

geposted Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 12:54 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
From San Francisco, CA. Used VDJ/Atomix at almost every club here.

geposted Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 1:40 am
San Diego, CA at the moment going to school at UCSD. Home is in the Bay Area. Spinning with TCVs for couple months now.

geposted Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 11:35 pm
Mission Viejo, Orange County Ca. Here. Been using VDJ since 1.x,.. although I'm sitting on my hands waiting for 4.0 to drop, just like everyone else. I do mostly nightclubs but I do some pretty key private events as well. I'm still the only person I've seen rock VDJ in any of the big Hollywood nightclubs. My gigs are pretty much split equal between Hollywood and OC. Tonight is Club Vegas in Costa Mesa, hip-hop and r&b. This weekend is Hollywood both nights.

geposted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 12:06 am
anewsome is awesome ;-D too bad that New Years Eve thing didn't quite work out.

I'm from the central valley, an hour south of Sacramento, hour east of San Francisco. Purchased VDJ last summer, using it addictively ever since. Unfortunately I'll have to drop DJing for two years in September (I hope v4.0 is out before then!) but don't worry, I'll pick it back up second thing when I get home. (First thing is get engaged to my girlfriend :-D )

geposted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 7:53 pm
Im in NYC - I have crazy equipment and have been in the biz for 15yrs

geposted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 7:57 pm
La Mirada, CA 90638

www.myspace.com/mrbazuka

geposted Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 1:55 am
HUNTINGTON PARK CA, ( Walnut Park ) 90255

Close to chabonk. Used VDJ Home edition with the mk1 for about 8 mounths. Than got the mk1 swapped with the Mk2 because of a cue problem. From there I purchased 2 TCV's and decided to purchase VDJ pro that I've now had for about 5 mounths. After having external mixer conflicks with the mk2, I purchased a Maya 44 usb sound card, and finally really enjoying VDJ 3.4 . I've been djing since I was 13. Am now 35. Conventional sound system consists of 1200's, Denon 2600, QCS amp, Samson amp, BBE maximiser, DBX crossover, a pair Of EV's sx 500 + full range speakers, and a small force EV base cabinet . I'm fairly new to digital djing, and loving it. I use a hp pavilion note book with a Athlon 64 3000 + processor. 512 0f ram, ( will be upgrading to a gig soon.) 60 gigs of hard drive on my note book, and 160 gigs on a external. Mostly do weddings. Would like to compare notes with other VDJ users in the LA area. ABA21212@AOL.COM

Happy mixing

geposted Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 8:29 am
Irvine, CA. [Orange County]

www.MySpace.com/FRodriguez719

geposted Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 3:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)