Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Very simple setup... need advice

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DabitzHome userMember since 2009
Hi everyone, I am evaluating this product and so far I am in love with it. This is to be used on home setup to entertain family and friends. I am running the software on my laptop, however, my sound card is very simple and I only have one input for mic and one output for headphones. I would like to find the best way to connect my laptop to my receiver while being able to use headphones for mixing, etc. I used to DJ back in the day and would love to use this software as part of a non-professional simple setup. Just looking for some advice. I can only find answers to complicated setups. How do I export audio to my receiver (RCA) and use the headphones? I thought of an external sound card but can't find one with both "out" and "headphones"

Thanks in advanced...

geposted Tue 17 Nov 09 @ 10:31 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Hi Dabitz,

i think the best wayx for you is to buy a Hercules RMX Controler.
It is a all in one controler, which means you has a external mixer and a soundcard in one case ;-)
You had only to plug in your headphones and connect the output with your PA (receiver).

Also included is a VDJ Limited Edition and gives you a huge discount, if you want to change to the PRO Version.

The other option is, you buy external soundcard like the following.

Audio2DJ
Audio4DJ
ECHO Audiofire 2 or Audiofire 4 (;-)

So you can plug into these soundcards your headphone and from the outputs to your PA (receiver)

Haui

geposted Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 2:41 am
Thank you so much for the information and taking the time to help.

geposted Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 8:39 am
None of these setups seem to have drivers for Windows 7. I guess I am going to have to wait before making a decision. I really like the Total Control", seems affordable and basic for my need.

geposted Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 11:39 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
I own also W7 and all of my needed stuff works fine.

If there is no explicit W7 driver availble, use the Vista drivers and install them with the compatibility modus of W7.

Haui

geposted Thu 19 Nov 09 @ 3:00 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)