Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ITunes and VDJ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i'm a beginner DJ with limited knowledge of this digital realm.
also to make matters worse;)...i'm a beginner mac user as well. 2strikes

setup: macbook pro w/ osx 10.5.8, ITunes, Hercules RMX, VDJ that was bundled with Hercules rmx(i believe vdjle or 5.2) (I have all current drivers and software updates for hercules rmx and vdj)

i was just informed by Hercules last week that VDJ and ITunes doesn't work well together.

as hercules rmx and vdj were to be my main tools for a while...what can i do to make this setup work?
Or, if not this setup, what are my next options?

Thank you for your time

Matthew Francis(USA/CR)

geposted Sun 29 Nov 09 @ 3:39 pm
I have MAC OSX Snow Leapord and iTunes 9. VDJ sees all of my iTunes playlist fine. It doesn't see the library the same it uses the file system for that so I just made a smart playlist called Music which contains, you guessed it, all of my music. It works fine. I'm presently using the 20 day trial that came with my RMX.

geposted Fri 11 Dec 09 @ 11:32 am
Hi, i work for years with the combination iTunes - VDJ. Work perfectly for me. I use iTunes to import my music, organise playlists (smart and others). Playlists show up in VDJ no problem. I can even have iTunes and VDJ open, import music in iTunes, switch to VDJ, reload itunes and voila new music in VDJ. For me a great combination.

geposted Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 12:26 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)