Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Win. 7

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello all. I installed WIndows 7 on my lappy a couple of days ago. I have tested and it works really well with VDJ and the new update. Drifting on my CDJ's have improved and the sound is clear. The true test will be tonight, I have a 7hr gig and I'm using my lappy with VDJ! I will keep everyone posted.

Syberman

geposted Fri 04 Dec 09 @ 8:04 am
I've been using Win 7 for a while now and it's great. Every bit as good as XP. I would never have used Vista on a gig machine anyway!

geposted Fri 04 Dec 09 @ 8:54 am
Well, the ture test came last night. I setup everything accordingly and VDJ was a beast! Everything worked as planned and no problems. Drifting was there but I managed. Overall, the night was great, and Win. 7 with VDJ was smooth.

geposted Sat 05 Dec 09 @ 7:52 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
hi im a newby here.

i have W7 as well but having probs extracting the files for my new loops iv downloaded, i need some help please.
im getting somthing like this,.

windows can't open this file:
file billy jean.vdj

and i press to find a solution and i get

File Type: Unknown

Description: Windows does not recognize this file type.

geposted Sat 05 Dec 09 @ 8:10 pm
Check to see if it works if you change the .vdj to .mp3.

geposted Sat 05 Dec 09 @ 9:21 pm
i draged the file into the deck and it worked then i tried to put it in the VDJ folder into the sampler folder and it appears in the loop but doesnt work.
do i need to extract it or something.
and how do i change it to mp3

geposted Mon 07 Dec 09 @ 2:19 am
i changed it to mp3 and still nothing.

geposted Tue 08 Dec 09 @ 3:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)