Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: mp3. Error msg

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi Guys,
I'm recieving a error msg, whenever I select any track from previous dates (history). Occasionlly with the exception of the previous one or two most recent dates, (they sometimes load okay), anything older appears to be corrupt and totally unplayable.

Before I start to use VDJ on any job, I religiously add my drives to the search Db, run a Check, Clean and Fix them.

But still get the same error on any history, even if its only been created the evening before!

Correct me if I'm wrong. But I thought running a 'Check, Clean and Fix', VDJ would remove anything that it deemed unplayable or readable. This doesn't seem to be the case!

I haven't moved, changed names or relocated any files to different folders. I've always used the same external HD (I only use one external device), which I purchased mid 2009

I first noticed the issue soon after I purchased VDJ5.0, (now using VDJ6.04), but it hasn't really bothered me, as there's been many more things to learn about VDJ, and it hasn't hindered my use of it professionally. But now I'm really starting to use alot of the features, the history issue and the 'mp3.error' is something I'd like to rectify.

Any help, advice or suggestions how to overcome this issue please?

DJ Elvis

geposted Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 5:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)