Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Stealth Control & Other up to $300 controller

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DjeemmHome userMember since 2007
Hey!

I have been using Numark Total Control for a good 3 years now...It is quite awesome but I am bored of the feel of plastic...I am thinking of getting a new controller... Stealth Control looks almost the same but with steel, which sounds like the perfect solution BUT it doesnt look like it is supported with VDJ?

In that case I just can`t be bothered with all the mapping and stuff as I am quite happy w TC anyways and there is no need to face problems with mapping etc? And do the LEDs work when mapped?

First is that actually the case? If yes; what other controller would you recommend in this price range?

Thanks...

Happy holidays...

geposted Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 2:45 am
Numark StealthControl is fully natively supported in the latest VirtualDJ v6.

The version you have now is a limited version and will only work with the Total Control.

You can upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro at a discount by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and entering your Numark Cue LE software serial number in the box provided.

geposted Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 12:18 pm
That's good news...but does that mean that it doesn't work properly on earlier versions? (cauz i dont really like vdj6)

Also what about Omni Control? and what are the other options? Hercules? I don't know much about them but to me they look more toyish and amateur? Am i wrong?

So which one is the best buy at the moment? Thanks..

geposted Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 4:04 am
OmniControl is also natively supported in VDJ v6. All Hercules DJ Consoles are too.

Hercules RMX and Steel are good consoles - Made of metal and more professional than the MK2/MP3.

RMX and OmniControl both have built-in sound cards. Steel and StealthControl do not.

RMX and Steel come with FREE limited DJ Console Edition of VirtualDJ v5 that can be upgraded to Pro at a significant discount (50%)

geposted Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 7:19 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I love my Stealth until recently the fader become rubish!
It's only 2 months old and i'm only using it every Saturday, but damn fader doesn't last with simple x-fading from 1track to another.
Reason being is that it moves a lot (back and forth) on the software's x-fader eventhough I just touch it once.

geposted Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 8:42 am
Djeemm wrote :
Hercules? I don't know much about them but to me they look more toyish and amateur? Am i wrong?

So which one is the best buy at the moment? Thanks..

...yes...yes you are wrong.....

hercules steel and rmx feel as if they were MADE for vd. Anything below those two, i agree, look a little "toyish", but the steel and remix...cant go wrong with either of these

geposted Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 1:00 pm
they are almost same priced..so which one should i go for? thanks...

geposted Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 5:36 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)