Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphone cue stopped working while DJ'ing LIVE

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have recently upgraded to VDJ 6.05 and it runs on a Windows Vista PC. While DJ'ing Live yesterday my headphones cue stopped working. My player 1 was playing through the primary sound card (PC) and I was listening to the next song through the headphones attached to ESI Gigaport external soundcard. It worked great for the first hour but them I ran into this issue where I did not hear anything from the second sound card even if I reloaded the song in player two. My configuration setting for "Auto Headphones" is "on load".
To fix the issue, I had to close virtual DJ and restart it. It worked fine for the next two hours and the problem repeated again.

I do not use a hardware controller and was wondering if I did something on my keyborad that disabled the audio. The only time I use my keyboard is for searching songs and I use the ATL_SPACE setting as a shortcut for mix_now.

Any help will be truly appreciated.

-Jaz

geposted Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 1:57 pm
Hmmm... so your saying your using two soundcards? A gigaport and a normal PC soundcard? You connected your headphones to the gigaport, played your gig and then the problem came right?

Are you using any external cd players? Or just your laptop and a external mixer, right?

BTW I'm asking all of these questions so I can picture what the problem is so I can fix yours.

Thanks!

geposted Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 4:37 pm
Yes I am using two soundcards....the PC soundcard is my primary and works fine. The output from the primary
sound card goes into my mixer. I use the gigaport as my secondary and my headphones are directly plugged into it. The audio stops working in these after sometime of playing LIVE. I do use CD players as well and their input feeds the mixer as well. I plug in separate set of headphones into my mixer and they work fine as well.

Thanks for looking into this.

-Jaz

geposted Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 10:42 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)