Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: hercules driver problem, please look!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am trying to install the herc rmx driver, however the setup installation file i got from the offical ts.hercules site wont work on this laptop... for some reason the setup instantly closes and it comes up with that error report were ya click send or dont send.

what can i do? this is only place were i can get the driver and my comp isnt accepting it, what could be the problem?

btw its a decent laptop its an acer aspire with 1gb Ram and its on xp so why is it being gay?

geposted Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 8:40 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
A few things first:

- Your version of Windows XP at least has SP2 (Service Pack 2) install ( SP3 would be even better) ?

If this is not the case, go to Windows Update and install SP3

- At which point exactly during the installation process doe it fail ?

The package your are trying to install is 4.HDJS.2009 correct ?

Have you tried downloading it again ? May the first download got corrupted in some ways...

geposted Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 9:13 am
The installation file doesent even get up the installation point lol its just closes down as soon as i click it infact theres nothing even to close down its just comes up with that error report thing almost instantly.

And your correct yes its the 4.HDJS.2009 package and iv downloaded it 3 times and its done the same thing.

and i do have service pack 3 unfortunetly theres no other update for that mate..

do you have any other solutions pal?

geposted Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 1:04 pm
Have you tried installing anything else recently, could be an issue with the installer in Microsoft.

geposted Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 1:19 pm
good point...

geposted Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 1:45 pm
If your issue occurs during the download process, it is most likely a problem with Internet Explorer. You might try CCleaner and SpyBot Search & Destroy - BOTH FREE from the internet...Then see if things are better ;)

geposted Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 9:24 pm
nah its not an issue with microsoft when i try to install things coz it allows me to install other crap but not that, and its not the browser either or the downloadin errors coz iv already downloaded it lol just dont fuckin workkk :( :(

any more solutions anyone ?? :( this is blaggin me head to bits

geposted Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 7:23 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
This has been a problem of sorts, but thought they corrected it.
There seems to be a driver auto run that kicks out the Hercules drivers when device discovery occurs.

Make sure you start the driver package with the device unplugged, then follow the hercules prompts and ignore the windows prompts when the device gets plugged in.
If that does not work, please contact Hercules support at ts.hercules.com, this has been their request when this happens so they can sort out why it is happening and correct it.

geposted Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 8:36 am
cheers, im guna contact them, coz nothings working.

geposted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 3:25 pm
SkfareHome userMember since 2010
Hey i have the Hercules Dj control MP3 e2 and i cant get it to work with vdj 6.0. I have the software and it wont pop up on mappers when i scan. I have a mac.

geposted Tue 09 Feb 10 @ 6:58 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005

geposted Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 6:48 am
Hello Skfare,

DJ Control MP3 e2 map is built in VirtualDJ Pro 6.0.3, but it is not built in 6.0, you must update your version of VirtualDJ.

geposted Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 5:45 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)