Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules RMX: Track Goes Backwards When Scratching

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello all

I just purchased a Hercules RMX. I'm rather a novice when it comes to DJing, as I'm just starting out. I haven't had much time to mess around with my RMX yet. I have however noticed that when both of the decks are playing (in VDJ 6.06 pro), and I attempt to scratch at even a moderately fast pace, the deck will start to go backwards, or jump around. When only one deck is playing, it doesn't go backwards at all or jump.

I'm not sure if there's a setting I've accidentally changed that's causing this, or this is just the limitations of the RMX/VDJ. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

EDIT:: I noticed when using VDJ that came with the RMX, with the track paused, when I go slowly backwards, the track will go forward, then backwards, basically in a small loop

geposted Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 2:05 pm
There is no version 6.06 Professional. This version was never released. The actual version is 6.05 Pro. Don't know from where you got your's ?

Greets, Heiko

geposted Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 2:22 pm
*Shrug* Sorry, finger slip. I meant 5.

But is anyone else experiencing this issue?

geposted Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 2:26 pm
Hello jakovski,

There is a VirtualDJ 6.0.6 on Apple website: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/audio/index_sp.html.

myhollowworld,
I have not reproduced this issue on my side, but it may come from a CPU overload on your computer. If you have a Wifi reception on your computer, can you disable the wifi and check if you still get this issue?

geposted Mon 08 Feb 10 @ 10:14 am
The 6.0.6 version ist the latest trial version. But has been never announced as professional version. (PC + MAC)

Greets, Heiko

geposted Mon 08 Feb 10 @ 11:54 am
What are your performance settings?

geposted Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 5:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)