Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NS7 slightly pimped and a story....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

drzincPRO InfinityMember since 2005
So hear's the deal. Called Numark and asked if they had the center 45 silver adaptors for the NS7 I go no for an answer. So I emailed them instead and got a positive answer of yes. I called a new number and places an order just for the 45 adaptors and the sales person said $2.00 each, I asked again if you are shure of the price and she said do you want to pay more I said no. Places an order for 2 adaptors and waited. Gog a huge box today and opened it up and to my suprise I got 4 replacement complet sets of the vinyl and 45 adaptor @ $2.00 each for a total of 8 dollars and $7.00 shipping to Toronto. Now thats service. No here is why I ordered the adaptors.......

geposted Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 4:46 pm
What are the slipmats pictures of? It looks like produce (apples, vegetables etc.)

geposted Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 9:14 pm
drzincPRO InfinityMember since 2005
dizzyrocks2001 wrote :
What are the slipmats pictures of? It looks like produce (apples, vegetables etc.)

They are not slipmats but actual picture vinyl. the picture is buildings, loins,cars,apples,palm trees and # & letters
here is a link to a bigger picture. http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2083/ns7customvinyl.jpg

geposted Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 9:24 pm
My bad, I meant to say vinyl not slipmats. Kind of an odd choice for a graphic for your vinyl though, sorta clashes with the whole black, red and chrome look of the NS7. Just my opinion.

geposted Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 8:45 am
I think it looks sick/fresh

Vinyl with lines is always nice cause it's a natural scratch marker.

geposted Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 4:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)